This article explains how to change your password directly from your Komet account.
This applies to all users, including e-commerce, grower and company users.
From your Komet Account
Log into your Komet account.
Click on the user icon at the top right corner of the screen.
Click on My Settings and then select Admin Profile.
Click on Change Password.
Enter your old password and the enter your new password twice. Click on Change Password to finish.
- Be a minimum of characters (12) in length.
- Contain at least one letter.
- Contain at least one number.
- Contain at least one special character (~`!@#$%*...)
- It must not contain your username partially or totally.
- Blank spaces are not allowed.
The above are the minimum requirements, however we strongly recommend to use passphrases (The longer it is, the better) without spaces since traditional passwords are relatively easy to crack by human and robots while passphrases are easier to memorize and also, most of the cracking tools break down at around 10 characters.