Companies using Quickbooks:
The following items must be taken into account when using the Quickbooks Integration with Komet:
- The vendor should have a QB Accounting name assigned in Komet. This name should be the same as the QB name.
- The purchase order in Komet will be the same as the "Bills" in QB.
- The Bills number in QB will be integrated by the purchase order number and the vendor invoice number assigned in Komet.
- The Bills date in QB will be the same as the Ship Date in Komet.
- The product in QB will always be known as "Fresh Cut Flowers".
- The Bills totals in QB will be the same as the Komet total.
The company can have different classes using QuickBooks. Please contact Komet Sales to have this option enabled.