- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Komet Sales has a wide range of reports that can be generated based on the information required. Even without access to the reports tab, the Sales Team will be able to download the availability report, which shows the open market items in stock. This report can be downloaded as a PDF or Excel file.
Go to Order Entry > Order Summary.
Click on the Availability Reports button.
- Choose one of the file options: Excel file or PDF file for the Product Availability report.
- The confirmation window will open. Please select the information that should be displayed on the report:
- Quantity of boxes
- Sales Price
- Vendor (Code Only)
- FOB Price
- Type: Grouped or Detailed
- Filter Aging: If applies, the ''Aging From'' and ''Aging To'' fields may be specified.
5. The system will download the file to the computer with the information previously selected.
Availability Report - Price List by Customer
An inventory price list can be created based on particular customer settings through the generation of Availability Report, by specifying the customer name on the confirmation box.
Once the customer is selected, all of the customer's details will appear on the report. Based on the customer settings, the prices will appear on the report following these rules:
- If the Customer has a Price A, Price A will appear on the report.
- If the Customer has a Price B and has no price list for Open Market or All, price B will appear on the report.
- If the Customer has a Price B markup, this Price will be applied to Price A.
- If the Customer has a Price B with no markup, Price B will appear on the list.
- If the Customer has a Price B and a Price List for Open Market or All, then the price will be the one from the Price list.