This method allows canceling completely a Web Order. Keep in mind that this method only works with user's tokens.
- Method: POST
- Content-Type: application/json
- X-SALES-CHANNEL (optional) (string: 20): Valid values: "WEB_APP", "MOBILE_APP", "K2K" , "ECOMMERCE_LITE".
- X-ACCOUNT (required)(integer:20): Company ID that is using the API. Please ask Komet Sales team to have this ID.
- authenticationToken (required)(string:50): Komet Sales security token.
- customerId (required)(integer:20): customer ID. You can obtain this value from the customer.list API method.
- webOrderId (required)(integer:20): the ID of the Web Order that you want to delete on Komet Sales.
- message (String): description of the transaction status.
- webOrderId: the ID of the Web Order created on Komet Sales.
- status (integer:1): transaction status. 1 for success or 0 for failure.
This method deletes the order Items and prebook Items contained in the Web Order, however, it will not delete the Orders or Prebooks associated to those in Komet Sales.