This method allows you to create a Web Order in Komet Sales. This API method only allows you to create the header of the order. If you want to add items to the order you may better want to use web.order.item.add. Keep in mind that this method only works with user's tokens.
The orders created with this method will be subject to a transaction fee of 1.5%.
- Method: POST
- Content-Type: application/json
- X-ACCOUNT (required)(integer:20): Company ID that is using the API. Please ask Komet Sales team to have this ID.
- authenticationToken (required)(string:50): Komet Sales security token.
- customerId (required)(integer:20): customer ID. You can obtain this value from the customer.list API method.
- companyId (required) (integer 10): The ID of the company.
- companyLocationId (integer:20): Required if the company is in Multi Location mode. You can obtain this value from the location.list API method.
- message (String): description of the transaction status.
- status (integer:1): transaction status. 1 for success or 0 for failure.
- webOrderId: The ID of the Web Order created on Komet Sales.