This method allows you to add several PO items to an AWB at the same time.
- Method: POST
- Content-Type: application/json
- authenticationToken (required)(string:50): Komet Sales security token.
- poItems (required)(array): List of PO Items that you want to add to the AWB
- poItemId (required)(integer:20): Komet Sales internal ID of the PO item that you want to ship. You can obtain this value from the purchase.order.list API method.
- awb (required) (string): AWB number.
- shipDate (required) (date): date when vendor ships the product, date format YYYY-MM-DD.
- boxCodes (optional)(array:5): Array of box codes that you want to ship. If this array is not provided, the system will automatically assign the codes to the boxes.
- lotNumber (optional) (integer:5): Lot number that you want to set to the PO item being shipped in this transaction. This lot number cannot be between the numbers used by Komet Sales which normally they are between 1000 and 99999. If you want to use this same range, please contact Komet Sales support team.
- status (integer:1): transaction status. 1 for success or 0 for failure.
purchaseOrderItemDetailsAWBAddAPIResultList: array of results.
poItemId (integer:20): Komet Sales internal ID of the PO item added to the ship.
status (integer:1): transaction status. 1 for success or 0 for failure.
message (string:500): description of the status of the transaction.
boxCodes (array): Array of box codes created in the system.
- lotNumber (integer:10): lot number generated for the PO item shipped.