This method allows you to add an existing PO item to an AWB.
- Method: POST
- Content-Type: application/json
- authenticationToken (required)(string:50): Komet Sales security token.
- poItemId (required)(integer:20): Komet Sales internal ID of the PO item that you want to ship. You can obtain this value from the purchase.order.list API method.
- awb (required) (string): AWB number.
- shipDate (required) (date): date when vendor ships the product, date format YYYY-MM-DD.
- boxCodes (optional)(array:5): Array of box codes that you want to ship. If this array is not provided, the system will automatically assign the codes to the boxes.
- lotNumber (optional) (integer:5): Lot number that you want to set to the PO item being shipped in this transaction. This lot number cannot be between the numbers used by Komet Sales which normally they are between 1000 and 99999. If you want to use this same range, please contact Komet Sales support team.
- status (integer:1): transaction status. 1 for success or 0 for failure.
- message (string:500): description of the status of the transaction.
- boxCodes (array): Array of box codes created in the system.
- newPOItemId (integer:20): ID of the new purchase order item in the case when the number of boxes given are below the number of boxes really purchased.
Make sure that all of the products sent through this method have already been mapped in the company. Products marked as UNKNOWN will be skipped.