This method is still under construction.
This method allows you to set prices to several products at the same time into a certain Price List.
- Method: POST
- Content-Type: application/json
The method requires a JSON format request.
- authenticationToken (required)(string:50): Komet Sales security token.
- priceListId (required) (integer:20): Komet Sales internal ID of the Price List that you want to update.
- seasonName (required) (string: 50): Name of the season that you want to update.
- dateFrom (required) (date): The date when the season starts. Format must be YYYY-MM-DD.
- dateTo (required) (date): The date when the season ends. Format must be YYYY-MM-DD.
- prices (required)(array): array of prices.
- productCode (required) (string:20): Product Legacy Code. You can obtain this value from the product.list API method.
- price (required) (decimal: 10,2): The price to set.
- status (integer:1): transaction status. 1 for success or 0 for failure.
- message (string:500): description of the status of the transaction.
- failedPrices: array of prices that could not be set.
- productCode: Product Legacy Code that was sent in the input parameters.
- message: description of the status of the transaction.