This method allows you to delete an item from an existing Prebook on Komet Sales.
- Method: POST
- Content-Type: application/json
- authenticationToken (required)(string:20): Komet Sales security token.
- prebookId (required)(integer:20): the Komet Sales internal prebook ID that you want to update. You can obtain this value from the prebook.create API method.
- prebookItemId (required)(number:20): ID of the Komet Sales prebook item that you want to delete. This value can be obtained from the prebook.create API method.
- status (integer:1): transaction status. 1 for success or 0 for failure.
- message (string:500): description of the status of the transaction.
This method can be executed with tokens type company and vendor (In the second case, the item to delete must be associated to the vendor and the line will not be delete but the quantity will be update to 0).