Returns a list of payments with their corresponding orders that were affected based on the applied filters.
- Method: GET
- Content-Type: URL Params.
- authenticationToken (required)(string:50): Komet Sales security token.
- dateFrom (optional)(date): date when the payment was posted. (format YYYY-MM-DD).
- dateTo (optional)(date): date when the payment was posted. (format YYYY-MM-DD).
- customer (optional)(string:200): customer name or customer code.
- controlNumber (optional)(integer:10): payment control number.
- paymentMethod (optional)(string:50): payment method name. e.g.: Cash, Credit Card, etc.
- invoiceNumber (optional)(integer:10): order number that was affected with the payment.
- checkReference (optional)(string:50): Check reference or number.
- updatedAsOf (optional) (datetime) (date format YYYY-MM-DD'T'hh:mm:ss): When provided it will force the method to only return transactions that have been updated as of the date/time that is specified. Time must be in the GMT time zone.
- locationId (optional)(integer:10): Location Id. location Komet Sales internal ID. You can obtain this value from the location.list API method. This only applies for companies in Multi Location mode.
- externalSystemSynced (optional)(boolean): 1 if you want to search only the payments that were marked as synchronized. 0 for payments pending to be synchronized.
You must send at least one of the filters listed above.
- status (integer:1): transaction status. 1 for success or 0 for failure.
- message (string:500): description of the status of the transaction.
- payments: array of payments
- id (integer:20): Komet Sales internal payment ID.
- controlNumber (integer:10): payment control number.
- date (date): date when the payment was posted. (date format YYYY-MM-DD).
- customer (string:200): customer name.
- method (string:50): payment method name. (e.g.: Cash, Credit Card, etc.)
- checkReference (string:50): Check reference or number.
- appliedCredits (decimal:10,2): Credits amount applied in the payment.
- appliedAmount (decimal:10,2): Amount applied in the payment.
- paymentTotal (decimal:10,2): Applied Credits plus Applied Amount.
- notes (string:200): additional notes or payment comments.
- externalSystemSynced (boolean): 1 or 0. Indicates if the payment was marked as synchronized.
- syncDate (datetime): date and time when the payment was synchronized with an external system. (date format YYYY-MM-DD'T'hh:mm:ss). Time will be in the GMT time zone.
- invoices: array of invoices affected in the payment
- id (integer:20): Invoice Komet Sales internal ID.
- number (integer:10): invoice number.
- date (date): date of the invoice. (date format YYYY-MM-DD).
- customerPONumber (string:20): customer PO #.
- amount (decimal:10,2): total of the order. Subtotal + Additional Charges + Tax.
- payment (decimal:10,2): Payment amount applied to the order.