This method allows you to mark a single invoice as successfully synchronized.
- Method: POST
- Content-Type: application/json
- authenticationToken (required)(string:50): Komet Sales security token.
- invoiceId (required)(integer:10): Invoice ID from Komet Sales. In order to get the ID, please use the invoice.details.list API method.
- status (integer:1): transaction status. 1 for success or 0 for failure.
- message (string:500): description of the status of the transaction.
Once an order is synchronized, the system will restrict all users of performing any change on it. The next message will appear on the Order Summary screen. If you want to make the order editable, you must mark it as not synchronized throught the API method invoice.mark.sync.status.error.