This method returns general information on several invoices within a specific date range.
- Method: GET
- Content-Type: URL Params
- authenticationToken (required): Komet Sales Security Token.
- orderDateFrom (required) (date): shipping date from (date format YYYY-MM-DD). The specified date range must not exceed 60 days.
- orderDateTo (required) (date): shipping date to (date format YYYY-MM-DD). The specified date range must not exceed 60 days.
- status: (optional)(integer:1) status of the order (0=Pending Approval,1=Confirmed), if this filter is not given, the system will return all the orders from the orderDate specified.
- locationIds (optional) (integer:20): lists of locations IDs separated by colons. You can obtain these values from the location.list API method. This only applies for companies in Multi Location mode.
- excludeTransfer (optional)(boolean): 1 if you want the system to list only the header of transfer orders and skip the details. 0 if you want to include all orders. By default will be 0.
- externalSystemSynced (optional)(boolean): 1 if you want to search only the orders that were marked as synchronized. 0 for orders pending to be synchronized.
- status (integer:1): transaction status. 1 for success or 0 for failure.
- message (string:500): description of the status of the transaction.
- invoices: array of invoices
- id (integer:20): Komet Sales internal invoice ID.
- number (integer:10): invoice number.
- shipDate (date): ship date of the order. (date format YYYY-MM-DD).
- locationId (integer:20): Komet Sales internal ID of the location.
- customerId (integer:20): Komet Sales internal customer ID.
- customerName (string:200): name of the customer.
- customerCode (string:20): code of the customer.
- subtotal (decimal:10,2): total of the order. This amount does not include Additional Charges nor taxes.
- taxes (decimal:10,2): total of taxes.
- additionalCharges (decimal:10,2): total of additional charges.
- totalAmount (decimal:10,2): total of the order. Subtotal + additionalCharges + taxes.
- accountingCodeSummary (array): array of accounting codes associated to the invoice
- accountingCode (string:20): Accounting code associated to the product sold, additional charge or tax.
- amount (decimal:10,2): total amount of the accounting code under the invoice.
- This method can only be used with tokens type company.
- Filters are not case sensitive.