This method allows you to update or associate a certain additional invoice charge to a specific customer. This method is directly related to the Automatic Invoice Additional Charges feature.
- Method: POST
- Content-Type: application/json
- authenticationToken (required)(string:50): Komet Sales security token.
- customerId (required) (integer:20): Komet Sales internal ID of the customer that you want to update. You can obtain this value from the customer.list API method.
- additionalChargeCode (required)(string:20): Code of the additional charge that you want to associate to the customer. You can obtain this value from the additional.charge.list API method.
- amountValue (optional)(decimal:10,2): amount exception that you want to apply to the customer for the additional charged specified.
- amountType (optional)(char:1): % or $
- status (integer:1): transaction status. 1 for success or 0 for failure.
- message (string:500): description of the status of the transaction.