This method allows you to change the Master AWB for a set of boxes. The boxes that are going to be moved must be in the staging area.Please keep in mind that when this method is used the system will automatically recalculate the freight, handling, and duties using the existing values from the Financial Settings (Setup >> Settings >> Financial Settings). The product landed cost will be updated then.
- Method: GET
- Content-Type: URL Params
- authenticationToken (required)(string:50): Komet Sales security token.
- awb (required)(string:50): the Master AWB number that will be assigned to the boxes (Format: ###-####-####).
- shipDate (required) (date): the AWB ship date. If the AWB already has a ship date it will be replaced with this new date. The format must be YYYY-MM-DD.
- boxCodes (required) (string): you must specify the box codes for your product by separating each box with a comma. Make sure there are no blank spaces in between.
- companyLocationId (optional)(integer:20): location Komet Sales internal ID. You can obtain this value from the location.list API method. This is required for companies in Multi Location mode.
- status (integer:1): transaction status. 1 for success or 0 for failure.
- message (string:500): description of the status of the transaction.
- failedBoxes: array of boxes that could not be moved.