Komet Sales provides the ability to connect with Logiztik, an International freight forwarder.
How does this option work?
By using some of the available API methods, you, as a Company that uses Komet Sales, will be able to integrate your Komet account to your handler's system so you are aware of what is happening to your products in real time, since the information will always be synchronized.
- Your vendor adds products to an AWB and the Logiztik Alliance's system gets details of the AWB and the boxes within it through the API method awb.details.list.
- Once boxes are scanned as received in Logiztik Alliance's system, the system will mark boxes as received in Komet as well (by using the API method box.warehouse.receive).
- Your salespeople create and confirm invoices from your Komet account and the Logiztik Alliance's staff receives a notification about the new invoice.
- Logiztik Alliance's staff gets the invoice details through the API method pickticket.details.list, so they proceed to the shipping process.
- Once the boxes are scanned as shipped from Logiztik Alliance, the system will use the API method box.warehouse.ship to mark the boxes as shipped from Komet Sales as well.
To activate this integration, follow the next instructions to create a Company token for Logiztik Alliance and once it's done, send this token to the Logiztik Alliance team so they can integrate your Logiztik Alliance account with your Komet account.
Go to Setup>>Settings.
Click on Tokens, under Integrations settings.
The tokens window will open. Click on New Token.