The prices will be based on your default list, but you can decide if you want to increase or decrease the prices depending on a particular holiday, special arrangements with the customer, etc.
Once a default price list is set you can go ahead and create a price list that you will link to your customers.
To create a new price list please follow these instructions
Go to Setup > Price list and click on the New Price List green button.
On the "Add Price List" window, type in the name, and enter any description. Select the type of inventory that you want these prices for. Once you are done, save it.
Right after the price list is saved you will be able to add the seasons for which the prices will be valid for. For Multi-Location companies, the system allows associating the Price Lists with the locations needed.
To associate the Price List to a customer in the Price List tab, go to Action column > Select the Associate Customer link after creating the Price List. To associate Price List to a customer in the Customer tab. For both options, please refer to Assigning Price Lists to Customers.
How to Add a season to a Price List?
Click on the "+ New Season" green button for an alreday created price list.
Add a name and the range of dates that these prices will be valid for.
Select how you would like to add the prices to this season:
- Copy products from (x) list, season (x) and affect the prices by (x)%: Enabling this option will allow you to copy the prices from a different price list and season, along with the ability to increase or decrease the prices based on a percentage amount.
- Upload product prices from a template: Using the template you can easily load the prices for a particular season, just drop the file on the outlined area and that's it!. Please consider that if you update the prices using this option, the products with prices in zero won't be updated in the system.
- Nothing, I want to add products prices to the list manually: Prices will be entered manually.
Once you save the season you will see all price list information. Changes to a season can be made from this window, you just need to go under the "Actions" column and select the option you need: Edit, Delete, Export or Manage Products.
- You can create as many prices lists as you need.
- One single price list can have several seasons, there is no restriction on how many can be entered.