Post your Open Market inventory on Carlstedts through Komet Sales. Keep in mind that in order to make this work, you will have to obtain the FTP Host, Username, Password and Path from Carlstedts directly.
- The inventory synchronizes every 5 minutes in Carlstedts so it is possible that inventory that does not exist anymore in Komet, still appears in Carlstedts.
- Invoices created through the API may have 1.5% of transaction fee based on the invoice amount.
How does this integration work?
By using some of the available API methods, you, as a Company that uses Komet Sales, will be able to synchronize your open market inventory with Carlstedt system. Once an order is placed in Carlstedt with one of your products, an invoice will be created in your Komet account automatically.
- You have open market inventory available to be sold to your Carlstedt customer.
- Your inventory will be synchronized and sent to Carlstedt system every 5 minutes.
- Final Customer buys products from the Flower General website.
- Once the final customer checks out the order, the system will create an invoice in your Komet account (Using the API methods invoice.create and invoice.details.list Your sales rep proceeds to confirm the order.
To activate this integration, we need to create two different type of tokens, tokens type company and a token type customer. Follow the next instructions to create those tokens for Carlstedt's
and once it's done, send these token to the Carlstedt's team so they can integrate their Carlstedt's account with your Komet account.
Go to Setup>>Settings.
Click on Tokens, under Integrations settings.
The tokens window will open. Click on New Token.
Click on the Generate button and the system will create a token composed of numbers and letters. Click on Save.
Proceed to send the created tokens to the Carlstedts' team so they can set up the integration.
To enable this integration, follow the instructions explained on this article. The FTP setting, available under the Settings is screen is now deprecated and will be removed soon.