This integration allows you to post your Open Market inventory (on hand or future inventory) on Carlstedts through Komet Sales. Keep in mind that in order to make this work, you will have to obtain the FTP Host, Username, Password and Path from Carlstedts directly.
- The inventory synchronizes every 5 minutes in Carlstedts so it is possible that inventory that does not exist anymore in Komet, still appears in Carlstedts.
- Invoices created through the API may have 1.5% of transaction fee based on the invoice amount.
How does this integration work?
By using some of the available API methods, you, as a Company that uses Komet Sales, will be able to synchronize your open market and future sales inventories with Carlstedt system. Once an order is placed in Carlstedt with one of your products, an invoice will be created in your Komet account automatically.
- You have open market inventory (on hand or future) available to be sold to your Carlstedt customer.
- Your inventory will be synchronized and sent to Carlstedt system every 5 minutes.
- Final Customer buys products from the Flower General website.
- Once the final customer checks out the order, the system will create an invoice or a prebook (for future sales) in your Komet account (Using the API methods web-order.create or web-order-item.add). Your sales rep proceeds to confirm the order.
To activate this integration, we need to create two different type of tokens, tokens type company and a token type customer. Follow the next instructions to create those tokens for Carlstedt's and once it's done, send these token to the Carlstedt's team so they can integrate their Carlstedt's account with your Komet account.
Go to Setup>>Settings.
Click on Tokens, under Integrations settings.
The tokens window will open. Click on New Token.
Enter the token description, select Customer in the Token Type dropdown menu and proceed to check the following API methods:
Click on the Generate button and the system will create a token composed of numbers and letters. Click on Save.
Proceed to send the created tokens to the Carlstedts' team so they can set up the integration.
Obtain your Company ID
FTD also needs to know the Company ID that represents your Company in Komet Sales. To obtain this, follow the steps bellow
Click on the app's icon at the top right-hand side corner of the screen .
Find the Company Id under the Komet Connected logo. Copy it and save it for later.