Komet Sales has a wide range of reports that can be generated based on the information required. Even without access to the reports tab, the Sales Team will be able to download the Availability Report, which shows the items in stock (Open Market and Future Sales). This report can be downloaded as a PDF or Excel file.
Go to Order Entry > Order Summary.
Click on the Availability Reports button.
Choose one of the file options (Excel file or PDF file) for the Product Availability report.
- The confirmation window will open. Please select the information that should be displayed on the report by using the following filters:
- Quantity of boxes: When this filter is selected, you will be able to see the number of boxes available for each product on the selected date (Available On).
- Sales Price (Price A by Default or Price B if applicable for the selected customer): If the user selects the Grouped report, the system will display the higher price of the items consolidated.
- Vendor: Only the code of the vendor will be displayed.
- FOB Price: If this option is enabled, the system will show the FOB price calculating the product price plus the company fuel surcharge regardless of the selected customer.
- Product Attributes (only available for Excel): By checking this option, the system will display in different columns the category, grade, and variety of the products.
- Only Sell Fast: If this option is enabled, the system won't display future inventory on the report.
- Location: It is a filter for multilocation companies.
- Type (Grouped or Detailed): The Grouped option will display together product lines with the same information (product description, product pack, and unit type), even if the products belong to Future and On Hand inventory.
- Customer: Input a customer name if you would like to create a personalized report which includes the price applicable for a specific customer on the selected dates (Available On). Please see below Availability Report - Price List by Customer*
Filter Aging (only applies for on hand inventory): This option will search for any on hand inventory available which at the date selected on the Available On filter has an aging from the number specified on the Aging From filter to the Date specified on the Aging To filter.
- Available On (Current date by default): When no date is selected, the report will display availability from the date in which it's being requested up to 6 months back. If you want to include Future Inventory, select a future date on this field. If you don't want to include future inventory on the report, select the current date.
An inventory price list can be created based on particular customer settings through the generation of Availability Report, by specifying the customer name on the confirmation box.
Once the customer is selected, all of the customer's details will appear on the report. Based on the customer settings, the prices will appear on the report following these rules:
- If the Customer has a Price A, Price A will appear on the report.
- If the Customer has a Price B and has no price list for Open Market or All, price B will appear on the report. If a Master Price List has been set up, the system will display the prices of it.
- If the Customer has a Price B markup, this Price will be applied to Price A.
- If the Customer has a Price B with no markup, Price B will appear on the list (except for future sales).
- If the Customer has a Price B and a Price List for Open Market or All, then the price will be the one from the Price list.
- If a price list applies, its Season will be determined by the Available On date of the previous filter.
The following is a PDF availability report that includes the prices:
Please keep in mind that the system won't take into account products placed on hold for the report. If a product is partially placed on hold, the system will only include unblocked products. This applies both for on hand and future inventory.
Roles enabled to perform this action: Admin, Procurement Manager, Sales Manager, Cashier, Sales, Allocations.