When a user is selling an item that is pre-sold (i.e.: the item has a customer associated to it) the system will ask the user if other items that are available in the inventory and belong to the same customer, can be added to the invoice as well.
Multiple items will be added only if:
- They belong to the same customer
- They have the same aging.
- The aging cannot be negative.
- The following items belong to the same customer and they have the same aging:
- In Order Entry >> Add Order screen, add the same customer. Add one of the items for the same customer. Notice that the system displays this message, click on "Yes, add all" button. All of the remaining items from the inventory will be added to the invoice:
Please note: The system will use the price that was originally entered with the Prebook/Standing Order.